Week #9

Towards Evening II

Creative Commons License Clarice Barbato-Dunn via Compfight

For this weeks blog I will write about my favorite holiday, Christmas. Every Winter we go to a cool place that gets all decorated and we walk around and look at the decorations (the zoo,Newport boats, etc). My favorite thing about christmas is seeing the tree full of presents on christmas morning and eating a big breakfast with my family.

Every december I get to celebrate Christmas 3 times, with my mom and dad, my dad’s side of the family, and my mom’s side of the family. My favorite thing i’ve gotten for Christmas is A trampoline when i was 8. I was very excited to play on it! Socks is the weirdest thing i’ve ever asked for for Christmas but I got a lot of socks that year, i think i was 5.

My favorite place i’ve gone for Christmas is a carnival thing that was in Salem when i was 8. They had a lot of rooms decorated like houses on Christmas morning, they had a movie theatre that played Charlie Brown Christmas, and they had i think 1 ride. I can’t wait to see where we go this year! My mom said that we were going to Newport Oregon this year, she has not told me what activity we will do.

Every december 4th we go get a Christmas tree then we decorate it with my brother (24) and my mom and dad. We put up lights that week also, this year we have lights on all of our bushes and walkways. We got a little snowman for the lawn last year. I can’t wait till Christmas!!!

One Reply to “Week #9”

1. Hi Alana, I really enjoyed reading about all the different places who decorate with light for christmas. I also love the picture you chose. I think it has the perfect touch of christmas in it.