About me

Hi my name is Alayna and I’m here today to put my best foot forward. I’m an going to tell you about my skills and abilities I hope you enjoy hearing about me!

I love volleyball, I have been playing since 3rd grade. I play for kid sports and with my school. I am not very good at overhand serving but can get great serves underhand serves. I’m not a great setter but I’ve improved a lot since last year. My team gets along very well. We talk and call the ball most of the time during games.

I am Kind and Funny. I always ask people how their day was and if they are okay after a long day. I’m always looking for a good joke. My family is always laughing at me and my jokes. My cousin always ask me to tell them jokes when they visit. If someone looks like they are having a bad day i’ll go and ask them what is the matter.

I really like TV, Food, Shopping, Volleyball, Friends, and Vacation. My Favorite Tv show is Last Man Standing it’s a show that my mom and I are watching on Netflix. My favorite foods are Ice cream and pizza. My favorite places to shop is at Forever 21, JC Penney, and Target. My Best Friends in the whole wide world are Evan Trinity Erica Jamie and most importantly Hannah! This summer my Aunt took me to Virginia and she is taking me to California this halloween I love going places!

Thanks for reading about me. It is not easy to do that but I tried. I hope I did a good  job. I can’t wait to read all my friends writings.

myavatar