Week #2

For week two we have to look at peoples blogs and leave a nice comment. The first blog I looked at was Mikey’s All About Me  I liked how much effort he put into his work and time. screenshot-2016-10-24-at-1-26-39-pm

The next one I looked at was Erica’s All About Me Just like before I liked how much details. I thinks its very crazy that she has almost died a few times.

screenshot-2016-10-24-at-1-32-35-pm

Next I looked at Graces Blog Action Day  I thinks its cool that she is from guatemala and she plays Volleyball just like me but I live in the USA. I think that that is a cool topic for her to talk about.

screenshot-2016-10-24-at-1-41-38-pm

The last blog I looked at was Alice’s All About Me I think that it id very cool that we have a lot in common she put color in some of her writing and I liked that alot.

screenshot-2016-10-24-at-2-00-25-pm

All of the blogs where very interesting to read and I cant wait to do the next weeks blog.

3 Replies to “Week #2”

1. Hey alanya I like to be funny and I like the words you used throughout your page.

2. I really liked how you showed your love for spots. Also I think your avatar is just like you personality.

3. I liked how you used your word choice come check out my blog http://evan7pm.edublogs.org/