Week #5

In this week’s blog I will tell you about my family. I live with my mom, dad, and brother. My cousins come over a lot because their parents went through a lot. They spend holidays with us, weekends, and sometimes weeknights. Let’s just say they get annoying really quick, i’d much rather hang out with my favorite cousin Aaliyah. Aaliyah and I have a lot in common she is one year younger than me, we both like the same sports (volleyball and basketball) we like the same colors (teal and purple) And we get along really well. The cousins that come over a lot are Jesse and Allysa, Jesse is 4 and Allysa is 9, we have nothing in common and do not get along. My brother is really my half brother, we used to play together when i was little then he moved out and recently moved back in a while ago. He is always home while i’m at school so i don’t get to see him. My family goes on vacations together all the time, during spring break we went to Portland, last weekend a few of us went to Seattle, we go to the beach a lot, and visit each other all the time. I hope you enjoyed learning about my family! I would love to learn about yours too!

Lighthouse and Keeper's House Craig Gibson via Compfight